22 August 2010

I leave tomorrow!


Well world, I got commissioned this morning at my home church and I leave tomorrow for Orientation in New York! I've come home to a whole mess of packing today, and let me tell you... It's a lot harder than I expected to fit my world into 1.5 suitcases. I don't like it, not one bit, world. But, part of my whole experience in Guatemala with YAV is to live simply and it's just so hard to pare down what I thought I needed-- especially in the toiletries department. Ah well-- I'll make it work somehow. :)

So I'll be outside New York at Stony Point with all the international and national YAVs until Aug 30 when we'll all fly to our respective sites! Then all 5 Guatemala YAVs will be in Antigua for 4 weeks for language school until I move to Xela!

Better get back to the packing- I can't believe it's almost time to go!
bendiciones, juli

No comments:

Post a Comment